Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joclouti

Default drop down menu

I want to add a drop down menu to a document but I do not want the document
to be a protected form as evrthing else in free fill on the document. Can I
do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod

Hi joclouti,

If you put the drop-down in it's own section, separated from the rest of the
document by section breaks, you can protect just that section for forms, via
the menu (not the forms toolbar).

Cheers

--
macropod