Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Randi

Default Footer Consistency

I have a document with several sections, and I'm having major problems with
the footers. I have used different odd and even footers. When I make a change
to one sections footers, they appear to have been made but when I save the
doc and open up again the changes have not been saved. Help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

Perhaps there is a field in the footer, a field that updates and
clears your changes? Press Alt+F9. What -- if anything -- displays in
the footer?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP