Troy

Default How do I get rid of the grey box

I have been experimenting with my Word program.
I have been using it for ages as a simple word proccessor and it has been
very useful.
I decided to have a go at finding out what else it could do. I tried to
record a Macro which I could use as a letter head and also clicked on the
Header and Footer facility. I gave up in the end when I found it wasn't a two
minute learning curve as I had thought.
The problem is that When I try to use it as I have in the past. Every time I
hit the 'Return' button, my curser opens a grey text box and I can't get rid
of it. If I write into the text box and print. then the grey box is printed
as well. HELLLLLLLLLlP.
--
Troywest

Daiya Mitchell

If you are still around, since your original purpose was to write a macro
for letterhead (huh? Bad idea), see here as well:
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm