Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
lotsawong lotsawong is offline

Default why does my printed document look different?

I am trying to print a collage of photos on a Word document. My print layout
view looks just the way I want it to look (a total of 9 photos), but when I
print the document, I get double what I want (18 photos) all scrunched up
together. HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

This is the result of miscommunication between Word and the driver for some
printers (I had this issue with an HP DeskJet for a while). The only known
workaround, unfortunately, is to print directly to the printer, without
spooling. You must change this setting in the printer Properties.