judijm

Default status bar does not show line and at status

I have checked status bar in Tools. My insertion point is in the window. I
still do not get the line and at commands in WORD
TF

If you deselect Background Pagination (Tools, Options, General tab, you will
lose the information (has to be in Normal View).

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"judijm" wrote in message
news :I have checked status bar in Tools. My insertion point is in the window.
: still do not get the line and at commands in WORD