charlotte

Default hyperlink format

Hyperlinks: When I download a document containing links, it appears on my
computer in the extended form eg, brackets, HYPERLINK etc for half a line.
Where can I change the default display to make it show the simple form,
without right clicking on each individual hyperlink?

Thanks
garfield-n-odie

Press Alt+F9 to switch between display of field codes (what you're
seeing now) and field results (the hyperlink).

charlotte wrote:

Hyperlinks: When I download a document containing links, it appears on my
computer in the extended form eg, brackets, HYPERLINK etc for half a line.
Where can I change the default display to make it show the simple form,
without right clicking on each individual hyperlink?

Thanks

How do I display hyperlink properly? Viet Dao Microsoft Word Help 1 January 11th 05 08:47 PM
Hyperlink Text Format Two Mariann Microsoft Word Help 1 December 16th 04 11:36 PM
hyperlink jr Microsoft Word Help 3 December 9th 04 11:55 PM
Maintaining the format of linked tables. James Tables 1 December 8th 04 02:30 PM
Using MAILMERGE fields within HYPERLINK fields for Merge to Email Mark V Mailmerge 2 December 4th 04 05:01 PM