AJoy

Default How/where do I get the font "TopPrint"?

Someone using another version (newer) of Publisher is using a font called
TopPrint that I can't seem to use in my version (2002). I've searched
Microsoft Office and Googled other sites, but do not see this font. Would
appreciate any help in getting this into my computer so that Word and
Publisher have it available to me.

Default font - possible bulletproof fix in Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 14th 05 09:14 PM
Default font on envelope address Marcia Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 11:13 PM
Default Font Lloyd Microsoft Word Help 3 December 21st 04 03:42 PM
Autoformat table doesn't format font's after changing default font B?atrice Karjalainen Tables 2 December 4th 04 02:58 PM
Font name not displayed in menu Pilgrim New Users 0 November 28th 04 07:27 PM