Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
salou salou is offline

Default 2007 trial version

Hi, I've just donwloaded office home & student trial version and put in my
actiavtion key, and the thing says it will expire March 31st.

However, I can only open documents and not edit/save them? Is this correct?
It seems like a stupid trial if you can't try out the software. Otherwise,
what have I ont done that I should have?

help! Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Salou,

If, in Word you use Office Button=Word Option=Resources and click on the Activation button does it say it is already activated?

If so, are the save options greyed out or are you getting an error message? Some Office add-ins, such as those from AVG and Norton
Antivirus can interfere with Word being able to work with files.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP