Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
YarmSchoolBombSquad YarmSchoolBombSquad is offline

Default white border round my page on print preview and on the printed doc

On microsoft word 2000 on print preview there is a strange whjite border
round the page. It stays like this also when I print it. I know nothing about
full bleed prints and I need help please .
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Most printers cannot print clear to the edge; there will always be a finite
unprintable area. This is required for paper handling. Even photo printers
that claim to print "borderless" may not be able to print a full
Letter-sized page without borders, and those that do may require you to
check a box in the printer Properties to accomplish that. Unless your
printer is capable of printing without a border, the only way to achieve
"full bleed" documents is the same way commercial printers do: print on
oversized paper and trim the excess.

"YarmSchoolBombSquad" wrote
in message ...