Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
krfinnz krfinnz is offline

Default Graphics printing error in book fold layout

I added graphics in a 4-page book (on pages 1 and 2). When I printed the
book pages 1 and 4 print on the same page, and pages 2 and 3 print on the
same page. In other words, the outer pages are printing over top of each
other and the inner pages are doing the same. Is there a setting I haven't
discovered yet that will get all the pages to print on their own page?