Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anita Anita is offline

Default Insert a Word document into and existing excel sheet?

I have a report done in excel. Most of which needs to be replaced each year
including sections of text created in Word.
How do I remove existing text and replace with what I want in there. The
original has cells merged which do not allow me to start from scratch as the
merge function is greyed out.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

This does not appear to be a Word issue. Try posting your question in the
Excel forum:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ang=e n&cr=US

All the best
DeanH