Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sonny1 Sonny1 is offline
Junior Member

Default Formatting tables in a document

I've written a macro to insert 22 other documents into another document. The 23 documents have tables in them. My prblem is after the insert of each document the table margin changes of most of the documents. I would like to know if theirs a way for me to set the 1st table of each inserted document to be place in the same area on the main document. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.