Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Student Student is offline

Default Showing the text??? (word 2003 or 2007)

It is really hard to explain this one.
In excel, there is this function that the value is "Tom" in A1 cell and in
C1 cell I put the function "=A1," then "Tom" will be show in C3 cell.
Is there the same function in word as this function in excel?
For example
In the first page there is the first page header.
In the body there are patient's name, date of birth, and address.
And then there are several paragrahps to describe patient's medical status.
In the second page I want to put the patient name in the second and the
third page header automatically. Is it possible?
And also I want to create the template so next time I can change patient's
name.
Then, from the second page header patient's name will be in the header.
Please help me!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See the Repeating Data item on fellow MVP Greg Maxey's website at:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.