Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bert Delgado Bert Delgado is offline

Default Saving a watermark I just created

Hello,

I am failing dramatically to save a new watermark that I just created.

When I go to the third option to save the watermark, it is grayed out.

How do I save my brand new watermark to the watermark library so I do not
have to re-invent the wheel every time I need it?

Thanks for info

Bert Delgado