Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
duugg duugg is offline

Default SENT EMAIL MESSAGE FROM WORD DOESN'T WRAP IN OUTLOOK

Whenever I compose a message in Word and then send the email in Outlook the
resulting sent message (and I'm assuming the received message as well) is not
word-wrapped. I know this because I looked at the sent message and I have a
huge horizontal scroll bar.

I even used tables to make sure that the data stayed wrapped in the table
and didn't go off the page.

Is there a way to compose a text message in Word, send it from Word and have
it sent to the recipients wrapped so that they don't have a huge horizontal
scroll bar?

Word 2003
Outlook 2003

Thanks in Advance