Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Martyn Sloman Martyn Sloman is offline

Default Can't get rid of comment format

I have imported some short documents into a longer one. The short documents
contain (trivial and often idiotic) comments from former colleagues.

When I send the completed final version to someone else it alwyas open in
final showing mark-up format rather than final - though all the comments have
mercifully disappeared. How can I make "Final" rather than "Final showsing
mark-up the default option in my dispaly for review pane? Any suggestions
gratefully received.
Many thanks
--
Martyn Sloman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Martyn Sloman Martyn Sloman is offline

Many thanks Suzanne. It works and I'm grateful - it wasn't obvious (at least
not to me!)
--
Martyn Sloman