Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Richard Petersen www.SingAct.com John Richard Petersen www.SingAct.com is offline
Banned

Default sending document in email - document looses word wrap

Everything was working fine with OUTLOOK and WORD until my computer crashed.
I had to re-load all software and start from scratch. I create press releases
in WORD and then click SEND TO MAIL RECIPIENT to send these notices to
local newspapers. However, since re-installing WORD and OUTLOOK my documents
are being emailed with the paragraph coming across in one long sentence. Old
WORD documents that I retrieved or had saved DO NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM - only
new documents I am creating. What do I have to change or adjust to fix this
problem?
Is the problem in WORD or OUTLOOK? Anyone????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi John,

Everything was working fine with OUTLOOK and WORD until my computer crashed.
I had to re-load all software and start from scratch. I create press releases
in WORD and then click SEND TO MAIL RECIPIENT to send these notices to
local newspapers. However, since re-installing WORD and OUTLOOK my documents
are being emailed with the paragraph coming across in one long sentence. Old
WORD documents that I retrieved or had saved DO NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM - only
new documents I am creating. What do I have to change or adjust to fix this
problem?
Is the problem in WORD or OUTLOOK?

Try asking about this in an OUTLOOK newsgroup, since you haven't gotten any
Email interface tick...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org