Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Leonard

Default MACROBUTTON macro dropdown list

Hello there. When I wanted to insert a MACROBUTTON field and it offered me a
dropdown list of all available macros, one or few times in the past, I wasn't
able to see the desired macro, yet when I pressed Alt+F8, the macro was among
all the other macros? Why? I tried to turn the Public Sub into a plain
Sub, but that didn't work; the desired macro still wasn't listed under the
dropdown box. Are the available macros from Normal.dot or from the opened
document on the screen? Thank you.