Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Skipp Skipp is offline

Default on my e-mailing, why do I get the "this message has not been sent.

In my Outlook Express Mail, when I want to send an e-mail to a some one, why
do I get the message "this message has not been sent."?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
W****n S***********g W****n S***********g is offline

"Skipp" wrote in message
In my Outlook Express Mail, when I want to send an e-mail to a some one,
why
do I get the message "this message has not been sent."?

Tools/Options/Send tab...Tick the box "Send messages immediately."

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

To one specific person or anyone?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Skipp" wrote in message
In my Outlook Express Mail, when I want to send an e-mail to a some one,
why
do I get the message "this message has not been sent."?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
W****n S***********g W****n S***********g is offline

"gilbert" wrote in message

say who this is

"Skipp" wrote in message
In my Outlook Express Mail, when I want to send an e-mail to a some
one,
why
do I get the message "this message has not been sent."?

Tools/Options/Send tab...Tick the box "Send messages immediately."

Are you talkin' to me? In my best eastern US voice.