Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wenpeek

Default Printing links in Word

I have a question about printing hyperlinks in Word. I have MS Office
2003 and when I'm surfing the net I come across a site that lists other
useful websites that I'd like to check out, I like to copy those links
into a Word document so that I can print them out and refer to them
later. What I'd like to know is there a way to copy these sites so
that when I paste them into Word they show up as the actual links?

For example:
On a webpage you see the words officefrusturation with a brief
description of what the site is about. If you click on
officefrusturation it takes you directly to the site.

When I do a copy and paste I want to copy this information but I want
the actual site address of www.officefrusturation.com to show up
instead of the words officefrusturation that's a clickable link so that
when I print this document I see the actual web address.

I hope I explained this right.

Wendy Peek ~ Dallas, Texas

--
wenpeek