Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alisam alisam is offline

Default Using "Insert as Link" but bullets become a), b) etc

My document is of the format:

1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
* 1111111111111
* 2222222222222
* 3333333333333
2. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
etc

After I link to this document, my main document is of the format:

1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
a. 11111111111111
b. 22222222222222
c. 33333333333333
2. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
etc.

How do I stop the bullets being tuirned into a), b), c) etc