Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
amanda138a

Default does anyone have a customer cancellation questionnaire

we are a small window cleaning company that would like to follow up on
cancellations where there has been no reason given so that we can improve
upon customer satisfaction any help appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Davis

Amanda,

You know your business more than any of us. Keep the questions short. Don't
ask questions where you have no control.
"amanda138a" wrote in message
we are a small window cleaning company that would like to follow up on
cancellations where there has been no reason given so that we can improve
upon customer satisfaction any help appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

We don't deal with the content of Word documents in this newsgroup. I would
suggest using Google.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"amanda138a" wrote in message
we are a small window cleaning company that would like to follow up on
cancellations where there has been no reason given so that we can improve
upon customer satisfaction any help appreciated

jackjohnson jackjohnson is offline
Junior Member

Use this customizable customer cancellation survey to give customers a pain-free way to cancel their subscription or service and provide io games valuable feedback.