Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Default Margins in outline view

When I switch from print layout view in Word 2003 to outline view, I get much
wider blank margins, especially on the right side. Changing the view/zoom
settings only affects this by greatly enlarging the type. Is there a way to
have narrow margins and normal type in outline view, and/or to control the
view in outline view better.

And in web view the same text scrawls off the screen to the right?

thanks.