Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dr. Rose Dr. Rose is offline

Default How do I go back and forth between two columns?

trying to add data to two columns by going back and forth between the two
columns. Demo shows ctr/shift/enter to move to second column but not how to
get back to first column when info doesn't fill entire second column and
would therefore go back to first column automatically.