Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
donna donna is offline

Default I lost my adobe pdf convert tool bars off ms word any ideas

I have lost my adobe converting buttons in word only, i used to be able to
just clkic on any word document and convert to a pdf to print or email does
anyone have any clues as to what has happened, my pdf is still working in
publisher and powerpoint????

Cheers Donna
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Which version of Word? Which version of Acrobat?
Chances are the Acrobat toolbar has simply been turned off (Acrobat 8) or
that you have mislaid the add-in (Acrobat 5 or 6). See
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm for background.

Donna wrote:
I have lost my adobe converting buttons in word only, i used to be
able to just clkic on any word document and convert to a pdf to print
or email does anyone have any clues as to what has happened, my pdf
is still working in publisher and powerpoint????

Cheers Donna

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

In Word, go to Help - About Microsoft Word - Disabled Items. Select any
items that relate to Acrobat or PDF Maker and Enable them. You may have to
restart before the changes take effect.

I hope this helps.

Fred

"Donna" wrote:

I have lost my adobe converting buttons in word only, i used to be able to
just clkic on any word document and convert to a pdf to print or email does
anyone have any clues as to what has happened, my pdf is still working in
publisher and powerpoint????

Cheers Donna

White Neck White Neck is offline
Junior Member

Thank you Idaho Word Man! This fixed it right away with just a restart of Word. Because Word is my default email editor on another machine, I had to kill another Winword.exe session, but it worked great. Thank you, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho Word Man View Post