Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sallie[_2_] Sallie[_2_] is offline

Default Styles changing indent

Hello,

I would realy appreciate your help on this. I use Word 2007. I created 3
styles with numbering and specific indent and copied those styles to the
normal.dotx template.

When I use these styles in a new document based on "normal.dotx" the indent
and space between number and text changes.

Why is word changing the indent. Thanks in advanced for your help.
--
Sallie