Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Debbie Debbie is offline

Default cannot see my graphic in a table in Word

In the 3rd column of my table I have inserted a graphic, but the cell shows
up blank. I have used print layout and web layout, but the graphic still
does not show up. I can highlight the cell and copy it and paste it into
Excel and my graphic appears. I can delete the cell contents in Word... go
to Excel and copy the graphic again and past it into the word table cell....
the same thing happens.... no graphic to see.

I have checked all the help items and nothing works. HELP!

THANKS!