Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dina Dina is offline

Default Formatting after converting tables to text

Hi,

I am trying to convert tables to text and then format the tabs afterwards. I
can't do it globally because for some reason, when it converts the table,
different lines have different tab settings. Is there any way to ensure that
the tabs settings will be consistent throughout the document when converting
so that I can change them? If not, is there a way to set what the tabs will
be like before converting the table?

Specifically, I am trying to turn a four column table into a document with
text only, that has tab spaces at .56'', 1.13'', and 1.88''. I also want the
paragraphs hanging at 1.88''. How do I get this done?

Thanks,

Dina Y.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

The usual way to apply tab stop settings to paragraphs is to apply a style
that includes those tab stops (and the hanging indent).

http://word.mvps.org