Goldenmaster Goldenmaster is offline
Junior Member

Default Is there a Quick way to format multiline sentences to one sentence?

Hi,

I copy and paste lecture notes from pdf files into word but they come out all multi-lined even though they are just one sentence. Example, this is what i get in word when i copy and paste from pdf lecture notes:

"The incisive
papilla can also
vary in size
too, from very
prominent to
fairly flat."

The text is like this in the pdf because it is placed next to a diagram etc.

I want this text to come out all in one line so it makes a continuous sentence. Example:

"The incisive papilla can also vary in size too, from very prominent to fairly flat."

Right now ive been just manually deleting the new line spaces so they come out looking like what i want. But this takes a long time, especially if I have hundreds of lecture slides. It is such a waste of my time....

Is there any way that words automatically formats it into one line sentences etc?? Or a program, addon..anything that will do it for me?

Thanks in advance, this is my first post.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

See: http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Clean_Up_Text.htm and use the option
replace line breaks with paragraph formattting.

--
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org