Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Terry is offline

Default How do I put different subheading on each page for my headers?

How do I put different subheading on each page for my headers?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can use the StyleRef field if the heading appears on the page. If not,
you'll need to add section breaks, but note that if you're thinking of
having the heading only in the header, this is not a good idea, especially
if you need a TOC since the TOC can't pick up headings anywhere but in the
document body.

http://word.mvps.org

"Terry" wrote in message
How do I put different subheading on each page for my headers?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
pianoman pianoman is offline

Do you need your subheadings to appear on multiple pages (like the header
does)?
Also, are you using Styles?