precious

Default How do I write a letter of reference in a child custody case?

I was ask to write a letter of reference to an attorney in regards to someone
about my relationship to them and their children and this letter would be
used in a child custody case to see if the mother should loose full custody
of the kids to the father.
The mother is a Jehovah's Witness the father is not and I do not know too
much about that religion.
Daiya Mitchell

This newsgroup only advises on the technical aspects of Word documents, not
their content. Google might be useful, but you'd be better off asking
whoever asked you to write the letter.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/