JC1977

Default Mail merge always losing data source

Any mail merge main document I open always displays a message saying it can't
find the data source. Even when I click the Find Data Source button and
browse to the data source, it simply displays that same message again. If I
create a new mail merge it works alright until I close it, then any attempt
to open it from my computer again results in the error message.
I'm running Windows XP SP2 and Office 2003 SP1 (with all the latest updates).
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Peter Jamieson

You may need to look at the following article:

You may already have the hotfix, but there is more to do. I do not know if
this will help but please let us know either way.

Peter Jamieson