grumpygrandad2000

Default how do I get single line spacing

I have word in normal settings, when I press enter for my next line it always
goes to the bottom of the page, how do I correct this
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 08:52:20 -0800, "grumpygrandad2000"
wrote:

I have word in normal settings, when I press enter for my next line it always
goes to the bottom of the page, how do I correct this

Go to File Page Setup Layout and make sure the Vertical Alignment
is set to Top. It's probably set to Justify now.

Then click the Default button at the bottom of the dialog to make Top
the default setting for new documents.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman