George P

Default Where can i find the greek spelling & grammar?

Is there an update for greek spelling and grammar?
garfield-n-odie

Some language versions of Office include Greek proofing tools on the Office
CD. If you do not have one of these language versions of Office, and if you
have Office XP or Office 2003, then you can purchase the Proofing Tools CD
for your version of Office and install the Greek proofing tools from the
Proofing Tools CD. For Office XP, see
http://www.microsoft.com/office/prev...prooftools.asp .
For Office 2003, see
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx