Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Won Won is offline

Default Word 2007 - crop marks for printing

I have several Word documents which, after converting to pdfs, will be
offset printed.

Some pages have pictures which should bleed beyond the page so they can be
cut properly right on the page edge, and the pictures have been set to be
wider than the page by around 3mm. But I cannot see how these bleeds can be
seen as they would be easily in Quark or InDesign.

I'd also like to put crop marks on the pages.

Can these be done in Word? They only way I can see they can be done is to
make the document 3mm wider at each edge, then putting the crop marks in
manually. One document is 36 pages long with a whole bunch of sections so
crop-marking is going to be rather tedious.

Is there any other way of doing this???

Thanks for any help.