Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shifty shifty is offline

Default Drop down selections?

Can you create drop down selections in word like you can in excel but without
having to insert an excel table?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Did you try the built-in Help for "drop-down form field"?
Open the Forms toolbar and you will see the options available and one of
these if the Drop-Down Form Field.
Best of luck
DeanH