suelegal

Default Can I find and delete quote marks in only a selected style

I have a defined style which has quote marks around the text. I want to omit
the quotes -- there are 23 instances of the style in this document. How can
I eliminate the quotes ONLY in this particular style

Thanks
--
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good
with ketchup!
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 06:23:02 -0700, "suelegal"
wrote:

I have a defined style which has quote marks around the text. I want to omit
the quotes -- there are 23 instances of the style in this document. How can
I eliminate the quotes ONLY in this particular style

Thanks

In the Replace dialog, click the More button. Type a quote mark in the
Find What box. Click the Format button, select Style from the popup
menu, and select the name of the style from the list. The style will
now be shown below the Find What box. Leave the Replace With box empty
and click the Replace All button.

By the way, an ordinary quote character in the Find What box will also
find opening and closing curly ("smart") quotes.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman