Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Merged Documnet Lost Spreadsheet Merged Documnet Lost Spreadsheet is offline

Default How do I find a merged document's spreadsheet?

I have a merged document but I can't find the spreadsheet I've merged with
this document. How can I find it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I don't think there's any infomration in the output document that tells you
where the spreadsheet data came from. Do you still have the mail merge main
document? When you try to open it, does it pop up a message saying which
workbook it is trying to open (or is that the bit you cannot see?)

Peter Jamieson