Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lost in Wordland Lost in Wordland is offline

Default How do I change the location of a folder?

I need to reorganize my folders. How can I change the location of a folder
from being a "sub-folder" to a primary folder?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mick [MS] mick [MS] is offline

1. In Windows Explorer, on the View menu, under Explorer Bar, ensure that
Folders is checked.
2. In the Folders pane, drag the folder to the node under which you want it
to appear.

--Mick