Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Himanshu Himanshu is offline

Default How can I add a Thesarus button on my toolbar?

I find that every now and then a Thesaures button will appear on my Word
standard toolbar next to Read button and then it will disappear on its own.
It is an excellent tool and appears as big box of about 4" by 6" in size with
wide orange boarder on all 4 sides and it gives you the dictionary as well as
Thesarus.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi ?B?SGltYW5zaHU=?=,

I find that every now and then a Thesaures button will appear on my Word
standard toolbar next to Read button and then it will disappear on its own.
It is an excellent tool and appears as big box of about 4" by 6" in size with
wide orange boarder on all 4 sides and it gives you the dictionary as well as
Thesarus.

this sounds like a third-party Add-in, perhaps something like "Bookshelf". Which
version of Word do you have? I don't suppose you've been able to discern any
pattern when it shows up (like opening particular files, or running some other
application)?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org