Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
deb deb is offline

Default Graphic not staying in place

I have a 1x1 table within a table that holds a graphic and text should wrap
around it. I have it set to Wrapping Style of Square and have assigned this
inserted table with its graphic to AutoText. 90% of the time the table is
inserted properly with the graphic in place. The other 10% of the time the
graphic jumps outside of the table and appears about 1" below it. No matter
what I do in those 10% situations I cannot get the graphic to stay in the
right location.

THere must be some trick I'm missing.

THanks for any help.

Deb