cliff

Default Word expert to insert

Hi, I'd like to insert a picture into the cell of a table, and have the text
in the cell write across the top of it.

I've inserted picture, right clicked, selected the wrapping option to appear
behind text, selected Allow layout in table cell, but it still doesn't work.

It seems the picture displaces the cursor where it is formatted to be, which
is aligned middle right.

Anyone have any ideas? At this point I may just pay someone to fix it for
me, if there are any Word gurus out there.... )
Jezebel

I had a similar problem a while ago, details long forgotten. The fix, as far
as I can remember, was to insert a no-fill, no-line rectangle, also anchored
to the cell, positioned over or under the graphic.

"cliff" wrote in message
Hi, I'd like to insert a picture into the cell of a table, and have the

text
in the cell write across the top of it.

I've inserted picture, right clicked, selected the wrapping option to

appear
behind text, selected Allow layout in table cell, but it still doesn't

work.

It seems the picture displaces the cursor where it is formatted to be,

which
is aligned middle right.

Anyone have any ideas? At this point I may just pay someone to fix it for
me, if there are any Word gurus out there.... )

Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm
If you want the same picture in each cell, insert the picture in line. Set
the layout to behind text, then use the macro at the end of the quoted web
page to duplicate the label in each cell. You can then type in the cells as
if the picture didn't exist.