T i n g e

Default Is there any newsletter templates for...

Hi,

I was wondering if theres is any microsoft word , newsletter templates,
possibly newsletter templates with one or more pages. I really need this
soon. thaks for the help

No. At the top of that screen is a box that says Search: Templates. Type in
"newsletter" and see what you get.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"T i n g e" T i n g wrote in message
Hi,

I was wondering if theres is any microsoft word , newsletter

templates,
possibly newsletter templates with one or more pages. I really need

this
soon. thaks for the help

Daiya Mitchell

Try again. Maybe a typo? I get more than 100 responses.

On 11/4/05 9:11 AM, "T i n g e" wrote:

I did and nothing came up.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx?

I was wondering if theres is any microsoft word , newsletter

templates,
possibly newsletter templates with one or more pages. I really need

this
soon. thaks for the help

I actually did this before I suggested it to you; I got the results shown at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...ery=newsletter

And that's just the "top 100."

"T i n g e" wrote in message
I did and nothing came up.

"T i n g e" T i n g wrote in message
Hi,

I was wondering if theres is any microsoft word , newsletter

templates,
possibly newsletter templates with one or more pages. I really

need
this
soon. thaks for the help

T i n g e

Daiya, i did & didn't mispell it but nothing came up, i tried several times.

I don't know why no results came up when i tired.

Thanks suzanne, there are heaps to choose from

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I actually did this before I suggested it to you; I got the results shown at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...ery=newsletter

And that's just the "top 100."

"T i n g e" wrote in message
I did and nothing came up.

Normal.dot Issue PA New Users 7 August 7th 05 04:40 PM
Get 'Workgroup Templates' to show up in 'New Document' Task Pane? Brian In Phoenix Microsoft Word Help 3 July 15th 05 04:01 AM
Workgroup templates Jon Lewis Microsoft Word Help 2 June 13th 05 09:21 PM
email newsletter templates Stefani Microsoft Word Help 0 March 31st 05 11:25 PM
Templates in too many languages. Only need English. capt_dalton Microsoft Word Help 0 December 2nd 04 10:29 PM