tr

Default word doc

How do I format a doc from an HTML format to a MS word doc for a research
paper?
Graham Mayor

Open the document in Word and save it as a Word document.

tr wrote:
How do I format a doc from an HTML format to a MS word doc for a
research paper?

tr

the research paper was opened in MS works. It is giving all the file path
names that I don't need to see. How can this be formatted into a word doc.?
Thanks for responding.

tr wrote:
How do I format a doc from an HTML format to a MS word doc for a
research paper?

tr

the computer does not have MS WINDOWS, it has MS works(wordpad). A doc was
opened up in works and is showing"file path names"

I.\tab}{\*\pn\pnlvlbody\pnf0\pnindent360\pnstart1\ pnucrm{\pntxta.}}
\fi-720\li1080\sl480\slmult1\tx1080 Introduction\par
\pard{\pntext\f0

along with the research paper. Is there any function that can get rid of
the file path names and just show the research paper? The above is what I
was talking about. It shows the I. plus all the garbage and the INTRODUCTION
to the paper. Thanks for responding.

Tami
Tami

tr wrote:
How do I format a doc from an HTML format to a MS word doc for a
research paper?

Unless your computer is a Mac or is running Linux, it does have Windows, but
that's beside the point. I think you meant that it doesn't have Word. Works
and WordPad are not the same thing, either. I would guess, however, that
whatever you have opened in Works or WordPad is in a format they are not
capable of reading. If this is a Word file, you can download a Word viewer
from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en.
If the document is in some other format (OpenOffice, WordPerfect, etc.),
then you'll need the appropriate program to open it.