JeffSBS2003

Default Tables

When I create a table in word, and have numerical data in it, the formula
function does not return a result. It gives me the actual formual not the
numerical answer?? I also notice that when I creat a footer in my doc and use
the insert page number or date it will actually writes out the date in not in
a date format???

TF

Answered elsewhere. Please don't multi-post as it wastes our time and means
you have to search to find where the answer has been posted. If you must
post to more than one Newsgroup, please crosspost so that when someone
answers in one Newsgroup, the answer is posted with all occurrences of the
question.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/