RevDennis

Default How do I get Word 2003 to be launched all the time

I would like MS Word and Excell 2003 to be running continously, rather than
have to launch it manually each time I use it. How do I change the
configuration

Graham Mayor

From the Windows start menu programs, right click the Word icon and drag
it to the startup list (which will open). Drop the shortcut and when
prompted, select 'copy'.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can put shortcuts to these applications in the Windows Startup
folder.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"RevDennis" wrote in message
I would like MS Word and Excell 2003 to be running continously,
rather than have to launch it manually each time I use it. How do I
change the configuration

Use Windows Find/Search to locate winword.exe. You will need to specifically
search for hidden files and folders. When you have found it, select it,
right-click, and choose Create Shortcut. Drag the shortcut to your desktop.
Now find the Windows Startup folder. Mine is at C:\Documents and
Settings\Suzanne S. Barnhill\Start Menu\Programs\Startup; you'll find yours
in the Documents and Settings folder for your profile. Drag the shortcut
from the desktop into this folder.