LMB

Default Calendar Issues

Hi Everyone,

I have been using Calendar creator to make our schedule. There are only 2
employees and we work the same schedule. The repeat feature in Creator
makes it very simple to make the schedules for each month. The problem is
now I have to post the schedule on our department website which only
supports word, excel, power point or PDF files. I tried every which way to
convert my Creator document to PDF but it couldn't be done, I also tried a
screen shot but it looked terrible. So....I created a calendar in word that
just shows M-F using a table. It looks really great but...I have to change
the numbers for the days each month and copy and paste. Is there anyway
automate this or is there at least a way to program the thing to automate
the correct number under the correct day?

I am using Office 2000.

Thanks,
Linda

Pat Garard

G'Day Linda,

See:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm
especially the links to
My Outlook Calendar
and
Outcal.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"LMB" wrote in message
[...]

LMB

Whoops..sorry Pat, we don't have Outlook, our company uses Lotus Notes but I
don't think I can use the Lotus Notes calendar for our website. It needs to
be a document that I can upload. It's a weird configuration. So I have to
have a solution that used Excel, Word or Power point.

Linda

Calendar format ktdunahoo Page Layout 0 October 31st 05 09:39 PM
2005 calendar to a 2006 calendar Chip Microsoft Word Help 0 October 25th 05 06:30 PM
Printing 11x17 Calendar from Calendar Wizard Annette Microsoft Word Help 1 June 27th 05 11:23 PM
Word Calendar... Silas New Users 1 January 29th 05 07:00 AM
Microsoft Word Calendar Brian Microsoft Word Help 1 December 11th 04 10:58 PM