heydeanroad

Default Tables.

I am doing a project in College, can anybody tell me, when were tables
introduced into Ms Word and could you give me any history on Tables.

Tables have existed in WinWord since at least v. 2.0, but I would guess that
they were introduced in DOS versions.

"heydeanroad" u15727@uwe wrote in message news:5758f91a7ef21@uwe...
I am doing a project in College, can anybody tell me, when were tables
introduced into Ms Word and could you give me any history on Tables.

Uncle Joe

Google is your friend. Search Google on the term

"the history of microsoft word"