Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MSNews[_2_] MSNews[_2_] is offline

Default word 2007 is useless at first attempt

This new version is SO different from the previous that I had to go to my
assistants PC and use her word 2003.
I couldnt do anything I wanted at first. If your in a hurry- AVOID this
product. I wish there was a classic view. I was unable to change the
format- this took 3 seconds in word 2003- took me 5 minutes to give up.

CR

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Unfortunately, Microsoft do not read this NG. So the message is rather lost
(don't think we do not share your view). You can submit your observations
and comments he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...ename=5&Type=2

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP