Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Einzee Einzee is offline

Default How do I find and open all documents created with Office 2003

I created documents in Word 2003 and thought I saved them in a general
location (My Docs.). Now that I'm looking for them, I can only find some of
them. I promise y'all that when I do find them I'll put them together in one
folder. Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Poprivet Poprivet is offline

Einzee wrote:
I created documents in Word 2003 and thought I saved them in a general
location (My Docs.). Now that I'm looking for them, I can only find
some of them. I promise y'all that when I do find them I'll put them
together in one folder. Thanks in advance.

Do a search on the computer for *.doc .

Pop`